Brands are created for various reasons, whether it may be to capture a new audience, to reposition a company or existing brand or to offer something new. Every product or service that operates in a competitive environment needs to be supported by branding and communication to explain to its audience why it exists or why it has changed.
Aenean iaculis volutpat libero congue hendrerit. It is important for the designer to understand the context of the brand they are working with and why it exists. To understand what’s behind a brand, you need to take a look at its history, its maturity, its market positioning and its environment. This helps the designer develop the appropriate design communications.
Here are some of the main characteristics of unique and strong brand:
- The brand is characterized by delivering sincere desires which consumers expect.
- The brand stays relevant.
- The power of strategy is based on consumers' perception of value.
- The brand has to be well positioned.
- The brand is consecutive.
- The brand segments and hierarchy make sense.
- To build equity, the brand must coordinate all of its marketing activities.
- Managers understand what brand means to the consumers.
- The brand has to have a long time support.
- The company follows the source of the brand.
What do our customers say?
I would like to say thank you to Pablo and his wonderful team for the hard work and dedication that was put into our website these last few weeks! You guys have really shown me what a professional website should look like and I am proud to have you as our developers:) I will recommend you to everyone I know and I would just like to say that you are the BEST!!!!! Thank you again!
Get in touch
The designer may have a part in the brand creation decision – for example, helping to decide whether to rebrand or create a new brand, but usually the designer will come on board once these decisions have been made. Ideally, the designer will also be involved creating the communications that will support any changes to the brand and identity. As experiential consultant Ralph Ardill says: “It is not just about the logo; it’s about the first six months. A lot of corporate identity projects fail because they are not set up properly.” Get in contact with us and we will help you to re-brand your company.